Every Monday I am reaching back into the archives to share the learning activities that we did last year when Little S was home with me. Each week, we worked our way through the alphabet and we read stories, did crafts, and played games that helped reinforce the letter we were learning that week. This week we are sharing activities for the Letter K! If you have any activities to go with ours, let us know!
- Read Spot’s Windy Day by Eric Hill and Curious George Flies a Kite by H.A. Rey.
- Color the picture of the kite.
- Fly a kite.
- Read a book about a king. We don’t have any in our home library, but I did a quick search and found one called The Frog Who Would Be King by Kate Walker. I might look for this one at the library or the bookstore.
- Make a crown with construction paper and decorate it with glitter, stickers, etc.
- Read Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother, Too?by Eric Carle.
- Color a kangaroo picture.