As I write this post, I am currently watching my children learn how to swim the backstroke. We are in our third year of swim lessons at Milestone Aquatic Club. We chose Milestone mainly for the location but we have been thrilled with the lessons, the instructors and the progress that both of our children have made with weekly lessons.
Summer is almost here, the pools are heating up and the kids are ready to jump in. Learning how to swim is an important skill for children to have even if you don’t own a pool. There are many options for swim lessons around Pensacola.
- Ages: Beginner Private Lessons (adults and kids) & Swim Instruction for triathletes and competitive swimmers
- Days and Times: See calendar
- Location: Pensacourt, 3001 Langley Ave, Pensacola, FL 32504; Tanglewood Golf Course, 5916 Tanglewood Drive, Milton, FL 32570
- Cost: Options for both $40 or $80 classes
- Ages: 6 months and up
- Days and Times: Year round lessons. Dates and Times vary.
- Location: 1230 Crane Cove Blvd. GB, Fl 32563.
- Cost: Group lessons are $65 and private/semi-private lessons vary
Infant Swimming Resource - Specialized Self-Rescue (TM) Swimming for Children ages 6 months to 6 years
- Ages: 6 months to 6 years
- Days and Times: Vary by appt.
- Location: Locations vary by instructor
- Cost: $105 for a first-time national registration fee or $35 for refresher students, $75 a week
- Ages: 3 and up
- Days and Times: M & W 3:15-4; Tues & Thurs 3:15-4, 4:45 & 5:45; Sat 10:45am
- Location: 35 New Market Street, Pensacola, FL 32533
- Cost: $70 per month for weekly classes; $38 per month for Saturday classes
- Ages: Swim lessons for every age
- Days and Times: Vary by week
- Location: 7700 Hwy 98, Pensacola, FL 32506
- Cost: unavailable
- Ages: Mommy and Me (ages 6m to 4yr) and Preschool Swim (3yr to 6yrs)
- Dates and Times: vary by class
- Location: 1000 College Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504
- Cost: unavailable
- Ages: Water adjustment to custom lessons
- Dates and Times: set with instructor
- Location: Salvation Army Pool, South Pace Blvd; Home lessons also available
- Cost: Vary for private and semi-private lessons
- Ages: 6mo and up
- Days and Times: Times vary by date, lessons available Tuesday and Thurs evenings or Mon-Thurs mornings
- Location: 11000 University Parkway, Pensacola, Fl 32514
- Cost: $33 or $60
- Ages: 6mo to 12yo
- Days and Times: Vary by locations
- Location: Various YMCA locations
- Cost: $30 a session for family members, $60 a session for program participants
Did we miss one? Send us an email at jennifer at pensacolawithkids dot com or leave a comment with the information. You can also use our Event Submission Form.