In honor of the new year, we give you our top five family friendly activities/places in Pensacola for 2009. There is no fancy statistical process here…I asked my three and five year old children what their favorite things to do were and this is what they came up with. If asked what they wanted to do that morning, one of these activities was probably on their list!
1. Splash Pad at Plaza De Luna
2. Sam’s Surf City — Sam’s Fun City was number 6 on the list, but my kids love the water park. We are thinking about a year pass this time!
3. Parks — Their favorite park right now is the one off of Tippin, but they love to visit any park!
4. Walking — We love to go on nature walks as a family and Pensacola has so many awesome trails and boardwalks. Our favorite is UWF Edward Ball Nature Trail because they love to spot the turtles swimming!
5. Bowling — Right now, our favorite place to go bowling is Oops Alley because you can set the bumpers to go up and down depending on who is playing at the time.
What are your family favorite activities? List them in the comment section or send us an email with your suggestions so we can try them out!