Sweet Seasons Farm Corn Maze was absolutely a-MAZE-ing!!! For $6.00 (ages 3 and up with some discounts for military and seniors), you receive entrance into the corn maze and tickets for three activities around the farm. There are cows to look at, a hayride to go on, and a corn cannon to shoot. When we first arrived, we went through the maze. They have a kiddie entrance and this maze is a bit easier to navigate. It only took us a few minutes to get out of this maze. After we went through this maze, we headed to the big one. The website states that it usually takes about an hour to navigate. With the two 5 year olds leading the way, we were out of the maze in less than 30 minutes…just like a rat sniffing out the cheese! The kids loved turning the corners and spying the numbered markers telling you that you are headed in the right direction.
After we went through the maze, we let the kids ride the cow train.
Then they played on the playground and took their chance on the corn cannon. Big S hit the bullseye so he got a ticket for a bag of candy!
We took the hayride and wandered around some more. There is someone selling homemade jams and honey. Everybody who worked there was so professional, kind and welcoming. Everybody had so much fun!
Things to Know Before You Go:
- Bring cash or a check. They do not accept credit cards.
- Children under 3 are free and they are able to participate in all activities without purchasing an activity ticket.
- Plan on spending approximately 2 hours at the maze.
- Wear tennis shoes.
- Apply bug spray. My kids were wearing bug spray and I was not. I have the marks to prove it!
- They do sell drinks at the ticket booth, but we packed a cooler so everyone could have a water and a juice box when we got in the car.